Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Peak at New Stamp and Paper

 March is winding down which means Sale-a-bration is almost over too. So don't wait if you have your sights set on one of the many sets you can choose from.

  April is just around the corner! That brings me to today's sneak peak of a stamp set and designer paper that are actually  sneak peaks from the Idea Book and Catalog being released in July! Woo Hoo!
  The frame is one of four - I love them all.
  The paper is gorgeous.
  They are both available April 1st by hosting a workshop or placing an order. Details will be coming soon!

Stamps: Four Frames (promotional), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Paisley Petals designer paper (promotional)
Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin' Up markers
Other: Basic Pearls, Blender Pen, Scallop Trim Border punch, Finial Press embossing folder, Decorative Label Punch
  
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Lisa so pretty. I'm just loving this new DSP. It does all the work for me! Hugs.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful card creations! I have just awarded you with the Leibster Blog Award! Go to my blog, www.inkadoodlecreations.blogspot.com and check it out!

Lynn said...

This is just beautiful! Love this new paper & stamp set and yoou used them wonderfully.

JulieA said...

Gorgeous card! I'm really glad that I ordered 2 pkgs.! Love your design and coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...