Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Freebies


   Did you know that some of the stamps in the current Idea Book and Catalog are Free with a $50 purchase? It's true, and today's card uses two of such stamps!

   But don't hesitate to take advantage of this wonderful Sale-a-Bration sale. Tomorrow is the last day. Click HERE if you would like details.
  This is a 3 x 3 card and uses the Dots, Dots, Dots background stamp (a free SAB option) and Flowers For All Seasons (also a free SAB option). Both of these can also be purchased - as opposed to free - if you want to do it that way.

 I used Watercolor Pencils for this card and wow I haven't used them in ages! What fun they are!

Stamps: Dots, Dots, Dots and Flowers For All Seasons
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Ink: Old Olive, Black Stazon
Other: Water Color Pencils, Blender Pen, small Oval Punch, Basic Pearl, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Mini Glue Dot

 Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Beth McAlexander said...

Very cute card. I need to make some 3x3 thank-yous for my sister who is a teacher. Thanks for the inspiration!

Beth McAlexander said...

This is so cute. I need to make some 3x3 thank-you cards for my sister who is a teacher (she loves giving them to her students). Thanks for the inspiration!

melissa said...

I love your blog! I have an award for you :) Please stop by my blog and pick it up!

Jodi said...

Very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...