I put together a picture tutorial for the Bridal Box I created using the Petal Cone Bigz die. I tried to be as clear as possible but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
If you missed that blog post and the Control Freak's Blog tour featuring Wedding Projects, click HERE. You can still take the tour - just follow the links. It's worth it!
I tried to conserve cardstock as you will see.
2. Cut one, 11" piece of Scallop from the Tasteful Trim. Cut it into 3 pieces and emboss.
3. You will need to make a bottom flap for the box. That way it stays securely closed.
4.To attach the bottom flap from step #3, two of the petal cone box's flaps need to be cut. Refer to the photo.
5. After you cut of 2 of the flaps from the bottom of the box, make sure you trim them so they are 1" wide. They will go on the front of the "dress".
6. I placed the bottom of the box so it opened in the back.
7. Make sure the scallops line up. Attach with sticky strip.
8. Attach the 2 half circles and heart bodice.
9. In this photo I left the back of the bodice plain. In the 3rd photo above it is embossed. Either one works.
10. Tie a 6" piece of ribbon around the waist. Trim to fit.
11. Ten punched bitty flowers and one 3/4" circle.
12. Crumple the little flowers and attach one by one to the circle building up the bouquet. Add tiny pearls to the center of each visible flower. Trim the banner sashes and attach to the back of the bouquet.
13. Add medium sized pearls to the scallop trim.
This could be done in different colors for bridesmaid dresses or party dresses.