Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Unique Card


   A card of encouragement, that is what this is. I made it with a specific person in mind - obviously one who needs a pick me up! Hopefully this will help.

   One bright, vibrant, red leaf in the midst of a bunch of nondescript, neutral colored leaves - unique.
  I deliberately kept the colors neutral so the one red leaf would "pop". And can I just say I love the Lovely Letters Alphabet? I have always liked that font, and the little swirls in each letter give it that extra something! It can be used in scrapbooks or on cards; it can be used to spell out words, create a simple monogram - lots of possibilities!

Stamps: Season of Friendship, Lovely Letters Alphabet, Define Your Life  
Paper: Natural Ivory, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Twill, Photo Corner Punch, neutral button, Linen Thread, dimensionals, sponge

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I agree--that font is super cute! And I LOVE your pop of color, just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...