Well I hope my Snowman doesn't leave for the North Pole - he still has work to do!
And here is yet another seasonal Fancy Favor Box complete with button earmuffs, pink cheeks, sparkly eyes, and a bright Striped Ribbon scarf! If I haven't convinced you yet that you need the Fancy Favor Box bigz die, maybe Mr. Snowman will! He would be perfect filled with candy canes or packets of cocoa mix or maybe some soup mix!
Here is how to make your own:
1. Make your Fancy Favor Box with Whisper White cardstock. Assemble.
2. Punch two 1/2" circles from Basic Black cardstock using the 1/2" Circle Punch. Add little white dots with a Uniball Signo Gel Pen. Attach to the front of the box.
3. Punch two 1" circles from Whisper White cardstock using the 1" Circle Punch. Sponge the edges with Pretty in Pink ink. Attach to the front of the box.
4. Draw a crocked mouth with a Basic Black Marker.
5. To make the nose: Use the 5-Petal Flower Punch and punch a flower from Peach Parfait cardstock. Cut one of the petals to be the nose. Use a Peach Parfait Marker to draw curved lines. Attach.
6. Tie a piece of Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon around the bottom to represent a scarf.
7. Cut a strip of Real Red cardstock 1" x 7". Attach it to the outside of the box. Add a Real Red Big Designer Button to each end, representing ear muffs.
Hey stamper friends - the Control Freaks Blog Tour is coming fast! Saturday, November 20th to be exact. Need some Holiday gift ideas? Just askin'.
Thanks for stopping.