Monday, November 22, 2010

A Spectacular Sale and a Snowman Candy Bar Cover

 Spectacular News! Stampin' Up! is having a SALE on lots of items this week only. And FREE SHIPPING on orders of $150 or more (before s & h)!! Check it out.

Well I am back with another Candy Bar Cover for your enjoyment! I told you I was having fun! If you haven't seen the Penguins click HERE.
I made another one, only this is a Snowman - well hopefully you can tell that by the picture. lol.
He holds a chocolate candy bar, and is sure to warm someone's heart this winter!
The directions and dimensions are the same as the large Penguin - tutorial found by clicking HERE. The supplies are different of course. They are:

Stamps: none but you could stamp a sentiment at the bottom.
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait cardstock; Candy Cane specialty designer paper 
Ink: Basic Black and Peach Parfait markers, Blushing Bride ink
Accessories: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz die, Northern Frost Decorative Strip, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Oval Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch and 3/4" Circle Punch, Glimmer Brad, Signo White Gel Pen, Sticky Strip, 5-Petal Flower Punch, sponge

**This, and all of my creations, are posted for you to enjoy and be inspired. I do humbly ask though, that if you use my ideas, to please link back to my blog and/or give me credit. Thanks for understanding!

Hope you have a happy, stamping kind of day.
http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Online_Spectacular_flyer_US.pdfhttp://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Online_Spectacular_flyer_US.pdfhttp://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Online_Spectacular_flyer_US.pdfhttp://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Online_Spectacular_flyer_US.pdf

5 comments:

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

Just LOVE these candy bar covers. I'm diffinitely going to make some for the grandkids. TFS

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

Just LOVE these candy bar covers. I'm diffinitely going to make some for the grandkids. TFS

Kim Score said...

very cute! This will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Sue said...

Hi Lisa,
I just wanted to let you know I CASED a card you made back in the Spring with my club ladies today..the post is up on my blog...they LOVED it :-)
It was nice to have a little "spring" in all this cold weather LOL.
If you know where the post is i can link directly if you wish..just let me know :-)
Love your blog! here is my link..
http://stampingandscrappin.typepad.com/susan_farrant/2010/11/club-cards-for-this-week.html

Wholesale candy bar         said...

Too awesome...candy covers, really encourage others to make that like of covers and definately childerns like too much and get interested to took it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...