Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Not Vintage, It's Old-Fashioned

  I really tried to think out of the box for today's card - at least a little anyway. I used this sketch from Stampin Addicts, a positively creative, positively Stampin' Up! website found by clicking HERE!

Instead of making squares, I used the Decorative Label Punch, which is temporarily backordered by the way cause it's so wonderful, they can't keep up with the demand! So if you don't have the punch, consider this a teaser card. lol. After I punched out my 3 images, I noticed the "border" that was left. So I trimmed it and added it to the card!
Doesn't this card have an old fashioned look to it? Ok, I know that translates vintage to some, but to me it is more than vintage, it is old fashioned.

Stamps: Have a Seat and Tiny Tags
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Love Letters designer paper, Vanilla cardstock
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper textured impression embossing folder, Decorative Label Punch, sponge, Victoria Crochet Trim, Black Button, Linen Thread, Vintage Trinkets, Jewelry Tag Punch

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Very pretty card!

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters said...

Lisa I LOVE this card. I never would have thought that all three of the chairs would fit on the decorative label though. I love it! I agree it looks old, because it reminds me of my childhood and I am by NO means........ vintage!

Kathy Martin said...

Vintage...old fashioned...I LOVE it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...