I absolutely LOVE these colors together! Don't they just remind you of Autumn?! Peach Parfait, Cajun Craze and Early Expresso are all part of the current (until Tuesday) Color Challenge at Stampin Addicts. I had alot of fun putting this card together using a combination of techniques.
I stenciled first with the Mostly Vintage stencil, Versamark and Clear Embossing Powder. Then I sponged on the 3 colors at random. Once I was satisfied with that I wiped the ink off the embossed image and stamped the background with images from the Vintage Vogue stamp set. Our distressing tool from the Cutter Kit made distressing the edges very easy! Finally I added a Vintage Brad and a floral embellishment.
Can you see the little brad in the center of the flower?? That is one of the adorable little Vintage Trinkets that look like tiny buttons. They are in fact brads - love them!!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Vintage Vogue stamp set
- Mostly Vintage Stencil - Summer (not Occasions) Mini catalog and pg. 224 in current Idea Book & Catalog
- Peach Parfait, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Vanilla cardstock
- Peach Parfait, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, and Versamark ink
- Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Tool
- Cutter Kit - distressing tool
- Vintage Brad
- Vintage Trinkets
- Hemp Twine
- 1 3/8" circle punch
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
Thanks for stopping by!