This is a fabulous sketch from Mojo Monday! To make my card I turned to my favorite stamp set, Growing Green and matching designer paper, Woodland Walk, for color inspiration. I am just soooo happy to have Wild Wasabi back in the Stampin' Up! color palette! It is such a lovely green and coordinates beautifully with so many colors. I used Early Espresso and More Mustard for this card.
Detail: I stamped the More Mustard flower three times and then cut out 1 flower in its entirety, the middle part of the 2nd and the little center of the 3rd flower. Then I sponged the edges, bent them a little and glued them to the center.
All supplies are Stampin' up!
- Growing Green and Really Retro stamp sets
- Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi (textured) and Vanilla cardstock
- Woodland Walk designer series paper
- Early Espresso ink
- Big Shot, Square Lattice tief, and Fancy Favor Box die
- More Mustard buttons
- Vanilla Satin Ribbon
- Corner rounder punch
- XL Fancy Flower punch
- Word Window punch
- Color Spritzer Tool - for the speckles!