Saturday, July 31, 2010

A New Member to the Family

   My brother and his wife have a new baby girl and our family is so excited! We love babies even when they live 400 miles away in Pennsylvania. 
   I made a card to send them as a Congratulations. I had seen this idea a long time ago over at Splitcoaststampers. You use the Scallop Circle die and the Big Shot to make a bib. Too cute!

   These little elephants are one of the new single stamps that Stampin' UP! carries. I just love it and I was thrilled to find some baby gift wrap that matches - sort of.

 All supplies are Stampin' Up!

  • Baby Steps stamp and Tiny Tags stamp set
  • Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, White cardstock
  • Rich Razzleberry ink
  • Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Clear Circle die, Finial Press tief
  • Small heart punch
  • Signo White gel pen
  • White Satin Ribbon
Have a wonderful Saturday! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! I'm sure they'll love your adorable card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...