No I'm not plum bashful - my card is. And it is yet another card made with Watercolor Trio. If I haven't convinced you yet that you NEED this set - I don't know what will! LOL! It is just so versatile.
The background is tone on tone with Perfect Plum. I ran the layered cardstock through the Big Shot to give it some texture. The ribbon and buttons were added in an effort to use up some of my discontinuing stock!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Watercolor Trio stamp set - Summer Mini Catalog
- Perfect Plum, White cardstock
- Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Bashful Blue ink and markers
- Big Shot
- Brocade Blue Grosgrain Ribbon
- Brocade Blue and Lavender Lace buttons
- Large Oval punch