Oh and by the way. I apologize for being absent from my blog. We were on vacation and then I have been super busy with work and life. But I am back for now!
And here is my card for today.
I have always loved this layout and this stamp lends itself perfectly to the circle shape! To make the card I just stamped the image with Stazon, colored with Stampin' UP! Markers and then used the Big Shot and Clear Circle die to cut it out. Easy!
- The saying is from the set Three Little Words
- Splatter added with Color Spritzer Tool and Old Olive Marker
- Vanilla Smooch Spritz sprayed on hummingbird only to give it some shimmer.
- Dazzling Diamond Glitter is in the center of the flowers.
- An extra flower, stamped, colored and cut out was then layered onto an Old Olive Flower from Flower Fusion.
- Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon reversed and folded. I added a punched circle of Old Olive cardstock beneath the ribbon to further accent the flower.
I hope you are enjoying your summer so far! I will be posting more this week so stay tuned! And thanks for hanging in there with my blog while I was AWOL.