Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This Smooch stuff is fun!

  Well graduation is over and I am back home after a wonderful few days with my daughters! I miss them already. Sigh. 
   David and I also stopped in Pennsylvania on the way to Ohio and on the way home, so we were able to see family members. Translate - I spent time with my wonderful mom! That is always a treat. 

   Today's card is one I had hanging around. I experimented with smooch spritz on vellum. Hope you like it.
Vellum overlay.


Under the vellum.

   As I already mentioned, it involves a vellum overlay complete with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz. Then I couldn't decide on the ribbon so I braided some Moss Taffeta and Moss grosgrain which will make it a little hard (expensive) to mail. Oh well - I still like the look!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Inspired by Nature stamp set
  • Watercolor Trio stamp set - Summer Mini
  • Mellow Moss, Pale Plum and white cardstock
  • Vellum
  • Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, Close to Cocoa ink - Retiring colors
  • Log Cabin Smooch Spritz - Summer Mini
  • Moss Taffeta Ribbon
  • Moss grosgrain ribbon
It's good to be back! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, that is just gorgeous! Love the overlay!

mauistamper said...

You are so brilliant - braided ribbons - LOVE it!

Anne

Carmen said...

I love the ribbon idea!! Great car the colors are perfect!

Lorraine Toll said...

Hello Lisa, Thank you for the inspiration I'm passing the Sunshine Award to you.

Lorraine w/ www.lorrainesstampincorner.blogspot.com

Loretta Rodger said...

Lisa this is so pretty! Love the smooch technique as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...