Well graduation is over and I am back home after a wonderful few days with my daughters! I miss them already. Sigh.
David and I also stopped in Pennsylvania on the way to Ohio and on the way home, so we were able to see family members. Translate - I spent time with my wonderful mom! That is always a treat.
Today's card is one I had hanging around. I experimented with smooch spritz on vellum. Hope you like it.
As I already mentioned, it involves a vellum overlay complete with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz. Then I couldn't decide on the ribbon so I braided some Moss Taffeta and Moss grosgrain which will make it a little hard (expensive) to mail. Oh well - I still like the look!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Inspired by Nature stamp set
- Watercolor Trio stamp set - Summer Mini
- Mellow Moss, Pale Plum and white cardstock
- Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, Close to Cocoa ink - Retiring colors
- Log Cabin Smooch Spritz - Summer Mini
- Moss Taffeta Ribbon
- Moss grosgrain ribbon
It's good to be back! Have a great day!