Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can I part with you Mellow Moss?

I know I am probably in a minority here but I love Mellow Moss and I can't believe it is retiring. But at least all of the colors I like to pair it with are retiring too! How's that for a positive attitude??

And speaking of retiring. If you plan on stocking up on any of the retiring colors NOW is the time to do it. Seriously! Stampin' Up! informed us that the demand was way more than they could dream or imagine so they are doing their best to fill the orders. Mellow Moss is one that is on backorder till the end of May.

So today's card uses the sketch from Stampin Addicts. This is a fantastic website by the way and I hope you will check it out. 
Here is the sketch.

Here is my card.


 One of these days I am going to master photographing my projects. Really I am. In the meantime you, my faithful readers will have to put up with photos like this one that don't adequately show the stamped background and the Vanilla Smooch Spritz

  The flowers were cut out and adhered separately. They each have a small, clear rhinestone brad in the center. I added them to compliment the Designer Flower Brad on the left. These brads are this month's special by the way! And this stamp set, Elements of Style is included in the special!  Click Here for more information.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Elements of Style stamp set-Summer Mini
  • Vanilla cardstock
  • Mellow Moss and Blush Blossom cardstock and ink - Retiring
  • Big Shot and Clear Circle die
  • 1" and 1 1/4" Circle punches
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • dimensionals and sponge
  • Paper Piercer
  • Designer Flower Brad
   Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a beautiful card, Lisa!

Bea said...

This card is absolutely fabulous
I really love it
too bad these colors are being retired
Bea
http://cadresandscrap.canalblog.com

Karin Menghini said...

Lisa;

Another beautiful card! Absolutely love it!

Karin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...