Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Clean and Simple Herb

   It's time for a clean and simple card! And what better place to find a clean and simple sketch but over at the blog called Clean and Simple Sketches. This is a card that is fun and so easy to reproduce!
      
  I just realized I didn't put the sentiment where the sketch has it. Oh well. I like how I did mine anyway!
The stamp is from the set, Herb Expressions. Now let me point out that the image of the herb, as well as its name are on one stamp. For this card I wanted them to be separate so I easily inked them separately and stamped. Just wanted to point that out.

   I also want to point out the ribbon embellishment. I had a scrap of ribbon in my stash but it wasn't long enough for a bow so I just looped it in half. To hold it together I used a button with a rhinestone brad and wrapped the prongs of the brad around the ribbon. Hope that makes sense.

  All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Herb Expressions stamp set
  • White and Certainly Celery cardstock
  • Lavender Lace cardstock - Retiring
  • Cottage Wall designer paper
  • Black Stazon ink
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Blender Pen
  • Rhinestone Brad
  • White Organza Ribbon
  • Small and Wide Oval punches
  • Scallop border punch
  • Big Shot and Lots of Tags sizzlit
Have a wonderful stamping day. Thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely card and sketch! Great flower stamp! :)

TrishG said...

Gorgeous colors. Fantastic job with the FTL! Really great card.

Mahmood Ali said...

Lisa you have done such a creative work i really love it...
Plastic cards
Plastic card printing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...