The color combination is from the challenge found at Stacy's Stamping Stage. I switched out Tangerine Tango since it will be returning, and added Really Rust, a retiring color. Summer Sun and Bordering Blue will be going bye bye too.
Here is my card.
The idea to add the brads streaming from the butterfly is not my original idea. I got the idea from Kay Kalthoff, an incredibly talented stamper. Her card can be found HERE. The only difference is I used brads instead of half pearls. Check out her card. It is beautiful.
Now I know some of you are thinking this card used alot of brads and buttons - and you are right!! But I made it knowing I would be sending it to someone who would recycle all of the brads and buttons! Waving hi to Carol - the card is on its way!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Simple Friendship and Sincere Salutations stamp sets
- White and Shimmery White cardstock
- Really Rust, Summer Sun, Bordering Blue ink- Retiring
- Really Rust, Summer Sun, Bordering Blue cardstock - Retiring
- Really Rust designer paper - Retiring
- Black Stazon ink
- Silver Brads
- Summer Sun Corduroy Brads - Retiring
Thanks for stopping by!