The second is the COLOR challenge found here.
These are the colors: Ruby Red They are all retiring in June.
Close to Cocoa
Now THAT is a challenge! I don't usually deal with more than 3 colors plus a neutral so FIVE was a stretch for me. And THAT is why I like challenges!
Here is my card.
And a close up of: the butterfly that I cut out and the panel I raised up just a tad.
I love how this card shows the different textures of our Textured Impressions Embossing Folders including the newest one, Square Lattice (the one done with Cameo Coral) that will be available May 1st in the Summer Mini Catalog.
The stamp set, Watercolor Trio, is also from the Summer Mini. Rest assured you will be seeing that one used alot by me! The saying DOES NOT come with it - the set has 3 of its own. I used this saying from the set, Stem Sayings because I wanted it to "ground" the flowers so to speak. To do that I stamped the saying, made a mask with scrap paper, and then stamped the flowers over the mask. When I removed the mask, the flower stems stop right at the saying.
The brads are Ruby Red and are from the Earth Elements collection. The ribbon is Sage Shadow. All are retiring so I need to use them up!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Watercolor Trio stamp set - Summer Mini Catalog available May 1
- Stem Sayings stamp set
- Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow and Vanilla cardstock
- Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow and Ruby Red ink
- Ruby Red brads
- Sage Shadow grosgrain ribbon
- Big Shot
- TIEF: Square Lattice - Summer mini - May 1
- Perfect Polka Dots - Occasions Mini - ends Apr. 30
- Final Press
- Sponges and dimensionals
Have a blessed day!