Friday, April 23, 2010

White Roses


   I have really been trying to focus on the colors that will be retiring because I have so much cardstock that I would like to use up. But for today's card I digressed. I need some wedding cards for this summer and what better stamp set to use than Fifth Avenue Floral? Love those roses! I needed them to have a greenish tint so I used Certainly Celery which is NOT retiring thank goodness!

 And don't forget! This stamp set, as well as 3 others, are on sale until April 30th! Here are the details.
Plus, the new stamp set, Awash with Flowers, is available only until April 30th. After that you have to wait for the new catalog in July. Here are those details.

And here is my card.
   Yes it is another watercolored card  but it only uses 3 markers and a blender pen! That's it! The roses were then cut out and layered onto the card front.

   The background is plain white cardstock spritzed with water then run through the Big Shot with the Background Texturz Plate. THEN for an added elegant look I spritzed with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz which is beautiful in real life but sooo hard to capture in a photo. This fabulous product will soon be available on May 1st! It's comin' soon!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set - on sale for $19.96!
  • Certainly Celery and White cardstock
  • Watercolor paper
  • Black Stazon ink 
  • Old Olive, Certainly Celery and Sahara Sand markers
  • Blender Pen
  • White Organza ribbon
  • Big Shot and Backgrounds Texturz Plate
  • Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz - available May 1st in Summer Mini

   Enjoy your Friday! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lisa, this is such a pretty card! I love how you've showcased the elegance of this set. Thanks for the award, too! You're so sweet. :)

Kez said...

This card is just lovely, so elegant and understated. Beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...