I am playing at Pals Paper Arts this week and here is the sketch I followed.
After I stamped my card I decided it needed a Smooch so I sprayed it with some Log Cabin Smooch Spritz! This will be available in the Summer Mini on May 1st and it is awesome! I had to practice a little before I was ready to spray it on my card - love how it turned out. This is a close up but it doesn't do it justice at all. It has a metallic look to it in my opinion.
Tip: In order to wrap the twine around the front of the card I used my hobby blade and cut a small slit in the fold of the card. Works great!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Watercolor Trio stamp set - Summer Mini
- Kraft and Taken with Teal cardstock
- Taken with Teal, Orchid Opulence, Mellow Moss Ink- retired in June
- Close to Cocoa ink for sponging - retired in June
- Natural Twine
- 1 1/4" square punch
- dimensionals and sponge
- Log Cabin Smooch Spritz - Summer Mini
Here in Massachusetts it is Patriots' Day so everything (except retail stores) is closed, including the Library. It feels good to have the day off!