I have been having so much fun making collage type cards! It is a challenge to me to use scraps of paper and random punches, embellishments, etc. I did have a jump off point for this card by way of the Colour Q Challenge. The colors they challenged us to use are Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery and Bermuda Bay. I added Vanilla as my neutral.
The Lavender Lace cardstock is textured by the way. I rarely use it so I decided now is a good time! Then I just put together some different elements and called it a card. The challenging part was the colors (thus the Colour Q Challenge!) and trying to balance them!
So here is my lengthy list of supplies from Stampin' Up!
- Simple Friendship stamp set
- Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay and Vanilla cardstock
- Thoroughly Modern designer paper
- Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay ink
- Scallop Circle punch
- Wide Oval punch
- Curly Label punch
- Two-Step Bird punch - Occasions mini
- Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware
- Big Shot and Lots Of Tags Sizzlit
- Bermuda Bay ribbon
- Half Pearl
- Rhinestone Brad
- Flower Designer brad
- Sponges and dimensionals