So here is how I made it just in case you need to know. The base card is Close to Cocoa cardstock that I swiped with Close to Cocoa ink. It gives it a chocolaty ice cream kind of look! Yum!
The ice cream scoops are from the Sweet Scoops stamp set. I stamped the Pixie Pink and Sage Shadow scoops directly to the cardstock. The Close to Cocoa scoop was cut out and adhered. And don't forget the cherry - stamped, cut out, and made glossy with Crystal Effects!
The dish is just a Wide Oval punched from Barely Banana cardstock, trimmed and sponged.
The spoon is a plain old wooden craft spoon. I stamped it with the saying from the same Sweet Scoops stamp set using Close to Cocoa ink.
And for an ice cream parlor kind of look I added gingham paper and a gingham ribbon.
This is a super easy and fun card to make. Enjoy!!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Sweet Scoops stamp set - Summer Mini (May 1)
- Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana - both retiring
- White cardstock
- Pawsitively Prints designer paper - Occasions Mini
- Pixie Pink, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa ink - retiring
- Wide Oval punch and Corner Rounder punch
- Scallop border punch
- Crystal Effects
- Red gingham ribbon
- craft spoon - non Stampin' Up!