Speaking of smiling, my SU markers make me smile! Seriously! I just love their vibrancy and ease of use. So today's post is another card using markers.
But what REALLY makes me smile, and it was purely accidental, is the background on this card. I wanted to create a background with words, and not having a background stamp like that, I used the Define Your Life stamp set and my Stamp-a-ma-jig to create my own! I love how it turned out. "Smile!"
After I made the background I didn't want to cover it up so I just added some simple pieces here and there including the flowers colored with markers!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Country Morning stamp set - Hostess
- Define Your Life and Thank You Kindly stamp sets
- Kraft and Really Rust cardstock
- Really Rust designer paper - Hostess
- Watercolor paper
- Black Stazon and Chocolate Chip ink
- Various markers and a blender pen
- Designer Label, 1 3/8" circle, and Large Oval punches
- Rhinestone brad and Designer Filigree brad
- Big Shot and Beautiful Wings Embosslit - Occasions Mini
- sponge and dimensionals
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!