A quick post today! I am lovin' this little stamp set available May 1st. I just used markers on watercolor paper and for fun I added some Apricot Appeal brads to the the flower bouquet. Again - photo frustration because I used one of our Brass Templates and paper pierced a circle around the buttons but you really can't see it! Trust me it is there. Since Apricot Appeal is retiring I added the aforementioned Apricot buttons and Apricot grosgrain. I do like this color and will miss it - unless Stampin' Up! is comin' out with a new shade close to this. Now that I would love!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Bouquet Bunch stamp set - Summer Mini
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
- Apricot Appeal cardstock and marker - retiring
- Watercolor paper
- Really Rust, Gable Green, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa markers - all retiring
- Black Stazon ink
- Apricot Appeal brads and grosgrain ribbon
- Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware
- Paper Piercing Tool
- Punches Plus Brass Template
Only 2 days left to order from the Occasions Mini catalog!! To order online from me click Here.
Thanks for stopping by today!