I worked all weekend on the Easter goodies I will be sending to my three daughters. Usually I have them made and sent by now. I will have to send them priority mail or they won't get there on time! So I will be posting some of them over the next 3 days.
Reminder: The last day to take advantage of Sale-a-bration
is Wednesday, March 31st.
I apologize for originally posting the last day of the Occasion Mini to be 3/31. Good news!
1. I have kind (and astute) blog readers who alerted me of my mistake.
2. You have another month! It ends April 30th
3. I only temporarily lost my wits. They are back now.
This was fun to make. I got the idea from the cover of one of my Stampin' Success magazines. I just adapted it!
First, I poured some candy into a large cello bag, cut off the extra cello bag and sealed it shut. Then I ran some cardstock through my Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder. Of course it needed something on the front so I used the stamp set A Good Egg and stamped that cute little chick on Shimmery cardstock, colored it in and cut it out. I paper pieced the eggshell with Shades of Spring designer paper and mounted the entire thing on a tag from the Matchbox die.
The ribbon and rhinestone brads anchored the tag/image to the front. I have to admit, my favorite part of this stamp set is the saying"you crack me up". My daughters are always cracking me up so I know they will love this!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- A Good Egg stamp set
- Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and Shimmery White cardstock
- Shades of Spring designer paper - Occasions Mini
- Black Stazon ink
- Big Shot, Matchbox die
- Perfect Polka Dots Texturized Impressions Folder - Occasions Mini
- Grosgrain ribbon
- Slot Punch, Word Window Punch
- Rhinestone brads
- Large cello bag
This project is so easy to duplicate using any image or embellishments! Enjoy!