Monday, March 29, 2010

You Crack Me Up!


   I worked all weekend on the Easter goodies I will be sending to my three daughters. Usually I have them made and sent by now. I will have to send them priority mail or they won't get there on time! So I will be posting some of them over the next 3 days. 
Reminder: The last day to take advantage of Sale-a-bration 
is Wednesday, March 31st.
I apologize for originally posting the last day of the Occasion Mini to be 3/31. Good news! 
1. I have kind (and astute) blog readers who alerted me of my mistake.
2. You have another month! It ends April 30th 
3. I only temporarily lost my wits. They are back now. 


    This was fun to make. I got the idea from the cover of one of my Stampin' Success magazines. I just adapted it! 
First, I poured some candy into a large cello bag, cut off the extra cello bag and sealed it shut. Then I ran some cardstock through my Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder. Of course it needed something on the front so I used the stamp set A Good Egg and stamped that cute little chick on Shimmery cardstock, colored it in and cut it out. I paper pieced the eggshell with Shades of Spring designer paper and mounted the entire thing on a tag from the Matchbox die.

   The ribbon and rhinestone brads anchored the tag/image to the front. I have to admit, my favorite part of this stamp set is the saying"you crack me up". My daughters are always cracking me up so I know they will love this!
  
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • A Good Egg stamp set
  • Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and Shimmery White cardstock
  • Shades of Spring designer paper - Occasions Mini
  • Black Stazon ink 
  • Markers
  • Big Shot, Matchbox die
  • Perfect Polka Dots Texturized Impressions Folder - Occasions Mini
  • Grosgrain ribbon
  • Slot Punch, Word Window Punch
  • Rhinestone brads  
  • Large cello bag
  • dimensionals
This project is so easy to duplicate using any image or embellishments! Enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!
I am another SU demonstrator and I love your blog. I did want to let you know that the mini actually lasts until April 30th! I was really happy that they both didn't end at the same time. My stamp camp for April would have been missing fun elements without the "Springy" things from there. Thanks for the inspiration! Denise

Southern Moments said...

This is sooooooo stinkin cute! Ummm can u adopt me? I would love one of these. LOL Joking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...