The outside and inside of the notebook/purse is covered with designer paper from the Pawsitively Prints package. Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon loops around to make the handles and are held in place with Pretty in Pink Corduroy Brads. The focal point on the front of the notebook is the butterfly. It was made with the Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, and Shimmer Paint!
I also added some dots of Shimmer Paint mixed with Crystal Effects - just for fun! (the middle of the butterfly is a Half Pearl) Aaand if you notice, the pink corduroy button is painted with Shimmer Paint - just cause I wanted to see if I could! This Shimmer Paint is so much fun! I like trying to come up with new ways to use it!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- No stamps were harmed (cause none were used) in the making of this project
- Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink cardstock
- Pawsitively Prints designer paper
- Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon
- Corner Rounder Punch
- White Shimmer Paint
- Crystal Effects
- Pink Corduroy Button
- Big Shot
- Birds and Blooms Sizzlit - the little bloom behind the Corduroy buttons
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die
- Half Pearl from Pretties Kit
- Sticky Notes (not Stampin' Up!)
ETA: I have received requests for the dimensions so here they are!
Cardstock base is 4" x 7.5"
Score the base at 3.5" and 4"
The layered cardstock and designer paper is cut 1/8" narrower. i.e. 3 7/8" x 7 3/8". For a wider border cut 1/4" narrower. Hope that makes sense.
And that's the conclusion of my notebook story. Thanks for listening reading!