I used this week's sketch at Splitcoast Stampers.
Here is what I came up with.
Kinda plain I know but I wanted it that way! I did add some vintage brads, a button, and the little tag in the upper left corner. I used the other tag - both from the Lots of Tags Sizzlet - under the saying.
All supplies are Stampin' UP!
- Flowers For All Seasons and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
- Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie cardstock
- Water color Paper
- Razzleberry Lemonade dsp
- Black Stazon, Close to Cocoa ink
- Button and Linen Thread
- Vintage Brads
- Lots of Tags Sizzlit and Big Shot
- XL Flower Punch and Small Oval Punch
- dimensionals and sponge
Have a Blessed day!