Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Love Tulips

  I really love tulips but unfortunately I can't grow them because I have too many critters around that love tulips too! So I enjoy them other ways - one of which is through stamps! And every year I make at least one card with the tulip stamp in the stamp set, Flower For All Seasons. 

  I used this week's sketch at Splitcoast Stampers. 
   Here is what I came up with.


   Kinda plain I know but I wanted it that way! I did add some vintage brads, a button, and the little tag in the upper left corner. I used the other tag - both from the Lots of Tags Sizzlet - under the saying. 

All supplies are Stampin' UP!
  • Flowers For All Seasons and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
  • Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie cardstock
  • Water color Paper
  • Razzleberry Lemonade dsp
  • Black Stazon, Close to Cocoa ink
  • Markers
  • Button and Linen Thread
  • Vintage Brads
  • Lots of Tags Sizzlit and Big Shot
  • XL Flower Punch and Small Oval Punch
  • dimensionals and sponge

  Have a Blessed day! 

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

So not plain at all! I love how you incorporate tags into your layouts. So imspiring...TFS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...