Friday, March 5, 2010

For You



 Well it seems like this is the week of challenges for me! This time I tried the color challenge posted on  Stacey's Stamping Stage, a blog with some great challenges each week! This week the colors are Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette (I used Pretty in Pink) and Vanilla.

  So I just took some basic elements and put them all together! The only thing that may cause confusion is the strip of Bashful Blue designer paper at the bottom. It is from the retired Hostess pack first of all. Secondly, I punched it with the Scallop Trim Border Punch and then ran it through my Crimper - after I dusted it off of course! LOL!

Here is a "flat" view.


All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Vintage Labels stamp set - Sale-a-Bration
  • Define Your Life stamp set
  • Very Vanilla and Bashful Blue cardstock
  • Bashful Blue designer paper - Retired Hostess pack
  • Razzleberry Lemonade dsp
  • Rich Razzleberry and Bashful Blue ink
  • Designer Flower Brad
  • Pink Satin Ribbon
  • Bashful Blue button
  • Dimensionals and sponge
It's Friday! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for looking at my blog!

5 comments:

Kitty A. said...

Beautiful card, and wonderfully creative.

Rochelle said...

Love all the little details, yet it is so clean!

Stacey Schafer said...

adorable, Lisa! such fun and dainty details:) thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

Ret said...

This is really cute! love the sketch you used. very nice!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

THIS is beautiful. My favorite part is the way you've tied that ribbon off of the side. Very original.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...