Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Famous Chocolate Bunny


You know those yummy chocolate bunnies that come out at Easter time and are wrapped in gold and have a red ribbon tied around their neck?? I love those things! Well I love all chocolate. LOL! Ok but these are sooo good so decided to make a card in remembrance! And I know just the person I am going to give this to!

I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch and had alot of fun with texture.

 First I stamped the Chocolate Bunny in Versamark on Brushed Gold cardstock and embossed it in gold.

The Layers:
1. Card base is Vanilla cardstock run through the Big Shot with the new Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.
2.  Shades of Spring designer paper
3.  A piece of Vanilla cardstock punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch and stamped in gold with Teeny Tiny Wishes. Brads added some detail.
4. Another piece of Vanilla cardstock run through the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder.
5. The bunny
6. Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon with White Organza ribbon layered over it.
7. A little gold flower punched with the Trio Flower Punch was added to the bunny for a fluffy tail.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Chocolate Bunny stamp set - Occasions Mini
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
  • Vanilla and Brushed Gold cardstock
  • Shades of Spring dsp - Occasions Mini
  • Versamark and Encore Gold ink
  • Vanilla and Gold brads
  • Scallop Trim Border Punch - Sale-a-Bration
  • Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon 
  • Organza ribbon
  • Corner Rounder Punch and Trio Flower Punch
  • Big Shot
  • Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder - Occasions Mini
  • Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder - Occasions Mini
  • dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by my humble blog!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Love it. I don't have the bunny stamp yet but I have seen so many cute cards made with it. I better order it before its gone. You did a great job on this and I agree those chocolate bunnies are the best:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...