Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Ever Versatile Box #2


   This is the last of my Easter projects that I am going to show. It is made with the Big Shot, Box #2 die and Scallop Circle die. That's it! I love the Box #2 Bigz XL die because it is easy to assemble, and as the title of this post says - it is versatile!

  I made the box with cardstock but before I assembled it I cut off the lid and flaps. Note: save the lid for punching out circles which is what I did with this project! After I assembled the box, I adhered some Shades of Spring designer paper that was cut out with the Scallop Circle die. I folded down the top of the circle so the other side of the paper shows. Then I folded the bottom of the circle under the box and adhered it securely. A Pink Corduroy button layered on the aforementioned circle was placed on the front. It makes a terrific container to hold an Easter treat. Shown is a Medium cello bag with jelly beans and tied with Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon.

  The tag uses the Occasions Mini Hostess set, Picnic Parade.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Picnic Parade stamp set - Occasions Mini Hostess
  • Regal Rose and White cardstock
  • Shades of Spring designer paper - Occasions Mini
  • Pink Corduroy Button - Occasions Mini
  • Big Shot, Box #2 die, Scallop Circle die
  • 1" circle punch
  • Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon
  • Large Oval punch 
  • Hemp Twine and an Eyelet
It's the last day of March and the last day of Sale-a-bration. If you haven't taken advantage of the Free stamps, this is it! Have a wonderful day. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Love how you combined the two dies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...