Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter's On Its Way!


   Easter is almost here (next week!), and the new milk carton die makes a wonderful little treat container! And they are so easy and fun to make! This was a Make and Take way back in January! They filled it with jelly beans. Yum!


   This little milk carton makes me smile. I just love the little rabbit from Forest Friends stamp set and he is perfect for an Easter treat container!

   The milk carton was die cut with my Big Shot and the Milk Carton die. Once I stamped it with Happy Easter, I assembled it, wrapped it with Shades of Spring designer paper, and added the Rabbit to the front. Then I clipped it with a small store bought clip that I first covered with designer paper. Ribbon and a tag completed the project. I stamped the tag with a stamp from Tiny Tags stamp set and punched it out with the Medium Jewelry Tag Punch.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Forest Friends and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
  • Tiny Tags stamp set - Occasions Mini
  • Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and White cardstock
  • Shades of Spring designer paper - Occasions Mini
  • Close to Cocoa and Orchid Opulence ink
  • Medium Jewelry Tag Punch - Occasions Mini
  • Scallop Circle and 1 3/8" circle punches
  • Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon
  • sponge
Keep on stampin'! Until next time...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...