Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2.5-5-7.5-10 Box

   I have some more Easter projects to show. Well they really could be used anytime cause there is nothing that says Easter (except the jelly beans) on them! The first project is a variation of the 2-4-6-8 box. It is actually a 2.5 - 5 - 7.5 - 10 box! 
   I used a piece of 12 x 12 Shades of Spring designer paper which I cut in half. Then I scored it at 2.5" and 5" and 7.5" and 10". And finally I scored it at 2.5" all along the length. It goes together just like the 2-4-6-8 box. I stamped and punched out a medallion for the front, complete with a button!

  This was so easy to do! I added some jelly beans to a Medium cello bag and then topped it with a circle made with my Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Clear Circle die and Shades of Spring dsp. Finally I glued 2 Sweet Pea Felt Flowers together and adhered it to the topper. Yeah I know the colors of the topper don't really match the jelly beans but I wanted to use Shades of Spring paper for all of my projects and this was the best I could do!


All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Vintage Labels - Sale-a-bration
  • So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and White cardstock
  • Shades of Spring designer paper - Occasions Mini
  • Chocolate Chip ink
  • Scallop Trim Border Punch - Sale-a-bration
  • Circle punches
  • So Saffron button and Linen Thread
  • Library Clip
  • Medium Cello Bag
  • Sweet Pea Stitched Felt - Occasions Mini
  • Big Shot, Clear Circle Die, Scallop Circle die
More coming your way tomorrow! Thanks for checking in today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...