I used the new Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder for the background. Then I added some designer paper from Thoroughly Modern, added a punched Scalloped Trim Border, Soft Suede grosgrain ribbon and my stamped elements. The brad in the center of my flower is one of the new Sending Love Epoxy Brads from the Occasions Mini catalog. One final detail that you really can't see in the photo - paper piercing across the top of the designer paper.
All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order.
- Vintage Vogue stamp set (Occasions Mini)
- Kraft and White cardstock
- Thoroughly Modern designer paper
- Soft Suede and Rose Red ink and markers
- Kraft corduroy button
- Soft Suede grosgrain ribbon
- Paper Piercing tool
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (free with $50 order)
- 1/2" circle punch
- Sending Love Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brad (Occasions Mini)
- Perfect Polka Dot Texturized Impressions Folder
- Big Shot