Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine Treats


  You know those little Valentine candy hearts that say things like Be Mine, Love, etc.? My kids love those things. Me I prefer chocolate! Anyway, I bought some to send to my girls, along with all of the other goodies. But I couldn't just send them in their plain package now could I? Instead I made this little purse using my Big Shot, Top Note die and the yummy Sending Love Specialty paper. See this post for another such purse. I also used the Scallop Circle Die and the Clear Circle die to make the purse's closure. I wish you could see how the paper sparkles - it is just lovely.

   Now if I had been thinking straight I would have photographed the candy too but I don't think of those things until it is too late! So all you get is the purse. But wait. There is more!



   I found these cute little containers of strawberry gum (sugar free of course) and covered them with some Sending Love Specialty paper. The tag was done with the Big Shot, Teeny Tiny Wishes and the Word Window punch.

   And the new Satin Ribbon? Don't get me started on how beautiful it is! If it doesn't make it into the new catalog I will be so disappointed!


   This next photo is of a clear plastic paint can found at the local craft store. I simply covered it with Sending Love Specialty paper - sparkly side up - and added some wide Pretty in Pink Grosgrain (retired) with a nice big bow. But it needed a tag so I stamped one with the Holiday Best Stamp set.

   And the best part? I filled it with chocolate candy! Yum yum yum!

Here they are. All 3 projects photographed together.


All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order from me.
  • Holiday Best and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
  • Real Red and Vanilla cardstock
  • Sending Love Specialty paper (Occasions Mini)
  • Real Red and Pretty in Pink ink
  • Full Heart, Scallop Oval, and Word Window punches
  • Vanilla Jumbo Brads
  • Pink Satin ribbon (Occasions Mini)
  • Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon (retired)
  • Natural Hemp Twine
  • Big Shot
  • Top Note die, Clear Circle die, Scallop Circle die
Thanks for checking in. Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Lisa, this is an adorable ensemble!! Love the little purse, especially! TFS

Valli said...

Thanks for sharing these charming projects. I saw the purse on Pinterest and have to make some!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...