Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Medallion and Vintage Labels


   My mom, who lives 400 miles away in my home state of Pennsylvania, just turned 83. She is not a fancy schmantzy kind of gal so I made her a simple birthday card this year. Green is her favorite color so my color choice was easy. I wish I could have been there to give it to her in person. Instead I heard about the birthday party my brother and sister in law had for my mom and my nephew and nieces (see previous posts for their cards). I know it sounds like I am whining and I guess I am! Sometimes it is soooo hard living so far away from my family!! Ok I feel better now - sorry about that!




   I love how the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Vintage Labels, coordinates with Medallion stamp set! This card design came directly from our demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success. I changed the colors, brads, and the saying to make it work for a birthday card or a general, all purpose card.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order.
  • Medallion stamp set and Vintage Labels (Sale-a-Bration)
  • Sage Shadow and Pale Plum Textured cardstock
  • White, Perfect Plum and Handsome Hunter cardstock
  • Perfect Plum, Handsome Hunter, Pale Plum, Sage Shadow ink
  • Circle punches, Scallop circle punch
  • silver brads and rhinestone brads
  • dimensionals
Enjoy the day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...