Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For my mom


   When I created this card I made it with my mom in mind - the saying, the trees, the houses, even the colors remind me of her! Living far from home will do that to you! The layout of the card is again from our demonstrator magazine. Stampin' Up! provides so many valuable resources for its demonstrators! I love that company.

   The trees and clouds were already imprinted on the Welcome Neighbor designer paper. I just added the houses and the "bushes" by stamping with the Sale-a-bration stamp set, Good Neighbors. The saying is from another Sale-a-bration stamp set, Whimsical Words. The border was punched with the new Pinking Hearts Border Punch. Finally, I added Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon and a Designer Flower Brad to complete the layout.

  This card was cut so it will fit into a letter sized envelope. I can never remember if these envelopes are A10's A15's or if those are the letters/numbers of the planes that fly over my house! LOL! You get the idea.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order.
  • Good Neighbors  and Whimsical Words stamp sets (one free with each $50 order)
  • So Saffron, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip cardstock
  • Welcome Neighbor designer paper (Sale-a-bration)
  • Soft Suede, So Saffron, and Mellow Moss ink
  • 1 3/4" circle punch and 3/4" circle punch
  • Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon
  • Designer Flower Brad
It's a good day here at my house! I just got the call that the library where I work is closed today due to an incoming snowstorm! Yeah! A day to stamp!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love how you added the houses, this is definitely another CTC (card to case).

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...