Today's projects are in keeping with the Valentine theme and are part of the care packages I am sending to my daughters. I am so glad Stampin' Up! created Heart Shaped Treat Cups in addition to the ever popular round treat cups. They coordinate perfectly with our Full Heart punch and the new Sweetheart stamp set!
For this card I ran the Real Red cardstock through the Big Shot using the Final Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (whew what a mouthful). On top of the card front I layered the Sending Love Specialty paper that was die cut with the Top Note die. You can't really see the sparkle in this photo but ooo la la it is so pretty! The flower and bird are from the Sweetheart stamp set. And because I am loving the Tiny Tag stamp set I just had to pin a little tag to the ribbon.
These are some lollipops I covered with more of the beautiful Sending Love Specialty paper. The little critters on the front are from Love Bandits stamp set - punched and layered on cardstock punched with the XL Fancy Flower punch.
All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order.
- Sweetheart stamp set and Tiny Tags stamp set (both Occasions Mini)
- Real Red, Close to Cocoa and Vanilla cardstock
- Sending Love Specialty papet (Occasions Mini)
- Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Real Red ink
- Real Red and Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon
- Heart Shaped Treat Cups (Occasions Mini)
- Full Heart and Corner Rounder punches
- XL Fancy Flower and 1 3/4" circle punches
- Big Shot
- Final Press Texturized Impressions Embossing Folder
- Top Note die
My final Valentine projects will be posted tomorrow so I hope you will be back. Thanks for stopping by today!