Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ronald McDonald House

I am pretty sure I have posted this info before but "just in case" I will do so again. Every year Stampin' Up! creates an exclusive stamp set to help raise money for its charity, Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) and every year I purchase it whether I like the set or not. This year, however, I love the set and enjoy using it!

  Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper, Very Thankful stamp set, and the sketch from Stampin Addicts went into this card.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order.
  • Very Thankful stamp set
  • Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, White cardstock
  • Razzleberry Lemonade dsp
  • Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry markers, Crushed Curry ink
  • Crushed Curry polka dot grosgrain ribbon
  • Ticket corner punch
  • Flower designer brad
It's over the hump day - hope it's a good one!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the use of the ticket corner punch on this card. Thanks for the link to your blog from Stampin' Connection.

Mary Davidson said...

Hi, I found your blog link on SC also. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I enjoyed looking around at your beautiful projects.

Anonymous said...

I just bought this paper on clearance and love that peacock, great ideas are brewing!

Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...