Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love Bandit Cake

   My niece is turning 5 and since I made my nephew (her brother), a pop up card I thought I would make one for her too. I made the front fairly simple with some punches and ribbon. I love the stamp set Look Who's Turning. The words are so versatile and the animals are so cute! But for this card I just used the words.
However for the inside I used the Love Bandit stamp set. I just can't get enough of those cute little critters! And I sneaked in the little bunny from Forest Friends!


Side view complete with a butterfly on the tree and some punched flowers just for fun. Tune in tomorrow for more about the butterfly.



Another view.


And the back with another bunny and the deer from Forest Friends.

  I had so much fun making this card - flowers and animals - some of my favorite things!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order from me.
  • Look Who's Turning, Forest Friends, Love Bandit (Occasions Mini)
  • Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Going Gray, Close to Cocoa, and White cardstock
  • Pawsitively Prints designer paper
  • Black, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel ink
  • 3/4" circle and 1" circle punches, 
  • Large Flower punch (Occasions Mini)
  • Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon
  • Mini glue dots
  • Big Shot, Pop Up Three Tier Cake bigz die
Have a wonderful weekend. Tune in tomorrow for yet another pop up birthday card!

2 comments:

MaryR said...

this is just an amazing card - I love it!

Tere said...

Beautiful card!! I love it

bye...Tere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...