Monday, January 11, 2010

Just a Simple Thanks


   I finally had some time to stamp (and energy)! I needed a thank you card so I made this one using the new With All My Heart stamp set from the Occasions Mini. I love sets that have the saying "Thank You" cause I seem to make more thank you cards than any other kind. As I have said before - I am a blessed person!

   I used some of my textured cardstock for the front of the card. Can you tell I have just rediscovered my textured cardstock? lol. I had forgotten all about it. Anyway - textured cardstock, some designer paper from the Cottage Wall pack and some punches, brads and ribbon all went into this card. I finally remembered to order a new white gel pen and added the little tiny dots to the scallops. It's so good to have that pen again!

  Note: I stamped directly onto the apricot cardstock using the same stamp I used for the focal point on the front of the card. Gave it a little more depth.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order from me.

  • With All My Heart stamp set (Occasions Mini)
  • Certainly Celery and White cardstock; Apricot Appeal textured cardstock
  • Cottage Wall designer paper
  • Apricot Appeal ink
  • Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon
  • Scallop Circle, Modern Label, Word Window, Scallop Border, 1 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle  and Trio Flower Punches
  • Apricot Appeal brads
  • Button with white embroidery floss
That's it for today! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...