Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Sorry I don't have any Blog Candy to show you. Two of my daughters are still here and I haven't stamped a thing! But I do have great news!


You may have noticed on the right hand side of my blog, some new Links to some great stuff! Yes sirree it is time for a new Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-Bration is about to begin!! Click on the pictures in my sidebar and it will give you a preview of the things to come. 


I am even more excited about Sale-a-Bration this year because not only has Stampin' Up! come up with select NEW products, they are offering select CURRENT products for FREE! How awesome is that?
So check it out and see what you think. 


And don't forget - you can place an order directly from me via my Stampin' UP! website (Click here) and still receive free Sale-a-Bration products. I know some of you don't want to, or cannot have a workshop and that is ok. Personal orders count.


Thank you for a great year in 2009! Stay tuned for more fun in 2010! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...