We like to put a few gift cards in their stockings and of course I have to make a gift card holder! Here is the 2nd gift card holder I made (see previous post for other).
This is the Real Red version.
This is the Rose Red version.
They are so easy to make. First I ran the cardstock through my Big Shot using the Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder. Then I scored it and added a scallop border. A strip of Mellow Moss designer paper and Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon was added to the front. To make the tag I used my markers (I honestly could not stamp without these things) and the scallop oval punch.
I just realized I never photographed the inside. Rats! But I can explain it. Just lick the flap and seal a note card sized envelope. Then cut it in half, and trim down to about 2 3/4" inches. The gift card fits perfectly inside.
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Christmas Punch (Hostess) stamp set
- Real Red, Rose Red and White cardstock
- Mellow Moss designer paper (hostess)
- Real Red, Rose Red, Always Artichoke markers
- Scallop Border punch and Scallop Oval punch
- Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon
- Petals-a-Plenty Impressions Folder and Big Shot