Saturday, December 12, 2009

Still Keeping Secrets!

   I made another gift card holder for my daughters. They are in their 20s and still love to hang their stockings! How awesome is that?! So of course we have to fill them and therein lies the problem. The older they get the more expensive it becomes. LOL. Actually they are happy with anything. Ok I am digressing. What was I talking about? Oh yeah - gift cards.

   We like to put a few gift cards in their stockings and of course I have to make a gift card holder! Here is the 2nd gift card holder I made (see previous post for other).
This is the Real Red version.
This is the Rose Red version.

   They are so easy to make. First I ran the cardstock through my Big Shot using the Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder. Then I scored it and added a scallop border. A strip of Mellow Moss designer paper and Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon was added to the front. To make the tag I used my markers (I honestly could not stamp without these things) and the scallop oval punch.

  I just realized I never photographed the inside. Rats! But I can explain it. Just lick the flap and seal a note card sized envelope. Then cut it in half, and trim down to about 2 3/4" inches. The gift card fits perfectly inside.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Christmas Punch (Hostess) stamp set
  • Real Red, Rose Red and  White cardstock
  • Mellow Moss designer paper (hostess)
  • Real Red, Rose Red, Always Artichoke markers
  • Scallop Border punch and Scallop Oval punch
  • Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon
  • Petals-a-Plenty Impressions Folder and Big Shot
  Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...