Sunday, December 6, 2009

Green Bermuda Passion

How's that for a title?! It is taken from the colors used in this card! I needed a sketch to start me off so I went on over to Mojo Monday Blog for an idea. I found a great sketch and made this card.
I wanted to continue the round theme so I rounded the corners and added some round bling!

This is the sketch I used. If you are ever looking for creative ideas this blog is a great place to find some!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

  • Serene Snowflakes stamp set (Holiday Mini) and Teeny Tiny Wishes 
  • Pink Passion, Bermuda Bay, Gable Green, White cardstock
  • Pink Passion, Bermuda Bay, Gable Green markers
  • Circle Scissors Plus
  • dimensionals
  • 1" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch and Modern Label punch
  • Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon
  • Ice Round Rhinestone brads
Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Sandra Farrell said...

I love your card. Great job with the colours. Please check out my blog for blog candy. http://stamperontheshore.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...