Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Doing my family a favor for Christmas


   I made this matchbox, and others just like it, to put at each place setting for Christmas dinner. I will put some mints or some such candy in each one.  I just love adding a special touch to special occasions by making a hand crafted gift for each person.

   Since the Matchbox die is on sale I decided to use that for my little favors. After I cut and assembled each box and tag I added detail with a "holly branch" made by die cutting the leaf branch using the Little Leaves Sizzlit and trimming the leaves to look like holly. The button makes a great berry!

   All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Holiday Best stamp set (Hostess)
  • Real Red, Soft Suede and White cardstock
  • Christmas Cocoa designer paper (Holiday Mini)
  • Real Red, Soft Suede markers
  • Wide Oval punch
  • Big Shot
  • Matchbox die and Little Leaves Sizzlit            
  • Real Red button
  • Real Red Grosgrain ribbon and Linen thread
  • sponge and dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...