I made this matchbox, and others just like it, to put at each place setting for Christmas dinner. I will put some mints or some such candy in each one. I just love adding a special touch to special occasions by making a hand crafted gift for each person.
Since the Matchbox die is on sale I decided to use that for my little favors. After I cut and assembled each box and tag I added detail with a "holly branch" made by die cutting the leaf branch using the Little Leaves Sizzlit and trimming the leaves to look like holly. The button makes a great berry!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Holiday Best stamp set (Hostess)
- Real Red, Soft Suede and White cardstock
- Christmas Cocoa designer paper (Holiday Mini)
- Real Red, Soft Suede markers
- Wide Oval punch
- Big Shot
- Matchbox die and Little Leaves Sizzlit
- Real Red button
- Real Red Grosgrain ribbon and Linen thread
- sponge and dimensionals