Friday, December 18, 2009

Butterfly Sympathy



   I made this card for a woman in our church who lost her father to cancer last week. That makes 3 sympathy cards in 3 weeks!
   She is a young woman so I wanted a card that wasn't too "serious" - color and style.

Again I used a sample from our Stampin' Success magazine - I just changed the layout to horizontal. I don't know if you can tell from the photo but the boldest butterfly was cut out and the wings bent a little to add dimension.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Simple Friendship and Thoughts and Prayers stamp set
  • Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss and White cardstock
  • Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst and Mellow Moss ink
  • Mellow Moss designer paper (hostess pack)
  • Pretty in Pink button
  • Eyelet border punch
 Thanks for stopping by! My youngest daughter is home from college so I am spending as much time with her as possible which means not alot of time for stamping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...