Sunday, December 13, 2009

2 tags


Nothing special today - just 2 tags I made using the Two Tags die and my Big Shot both of which are on sale right now! It is all part of the Holiday Extravaganza! To see what else is on sale click here. These tags were quick and easy. I needed tags for some gifts I made so I quickly put these together.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Autumn Days stamp set
  • Always Artichoke and Natural Ivory cardstock
  • Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip markers
  • Corner rounder, 3/4" circle and 1/8" circle punches
  • Big Shot and Two Tags die
Have a Blessed day.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 15. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...