designer paper that is. I just have to tell ya again - I do love this paper cause "It goes with everything" (I crack myself up).
Not sure I like the partial circles in the corners. They were just punched circles that were squared off to fit in the corner. I added brads to balance the brads on the main image. What do you think?
If you haven't tried Stampin' Up!'s Basic Jumbo Grommets, give them a try. They are surprisingly easy to use and add a nice touch to projects. For my card, I set the grommet and then added the knotted ribbon separately using Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive. Glue dots would work too.
All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order from me.
- Asian Artistry stamp set
- Real Red, Basic Black and Shimmery White cardstock
- Night and Day designer paper (Holiday Mini)
- Basic Black ink
- Real Red and Pretty in Pink markers
- Real Red Polk Dot grosgrain ribbon
- Basic Jumbo grommet
- 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle and Photo Corner punches