Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Digital Studio Banner

   No projects to show today. I have been working on my new banner and signature using My Digital Studio. I wanted to wait until after Thanksgiving to upload it but I had the time today so I decided why not. I may not have time this week.  Hopefully it will begin to get you in the Christmas mood.
MDS_certifiedlogo_rdax_215x115.jpg
   And it is official! I am now certified in the use of My Digital Studio! I had to watch (and pay close attention to) videos, and then take some quizzes plus make and upload a card using MDS (short for My Digital Studio). I am far from expert - actually I really only know basic stuff - but the more I play the more I learn and the more I love it!

  So that is it for today. I hope you are having a nice relaxing Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...