Remember the Autumn wreath on the barn door from a previous post? Well I liked it so much I decided to make a Christmas wreath on the barn door! I did it the same way only I used the pine cone/pine branch stamp from Autumn Days stamp set.
This wreath was a little trickier cause it involved a larger stamp with 2 different colors so I had to marker every other time I stamped. Yikes. The saying was also done with markers and I cut out the little cardinal and the Merry Christmas saying to add dimension.
I am really into the round corners right now. lol. What can I say - I like the look! And for added detail I stamped, cut out, popped up and glittered some pine cones! Oh and don't forget the ribbon! I used mini glue dots to make it look wavy.
All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order from me.
- Autumn Days and Holiday Best (Hostess) stamp sets
- Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Confetti Cream cardstock
- Autumn Meadows designer paper
- Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, Real Red, and Old Olive markers
- Corner Rounder punch
- Pewter jumbo eyelets
- Real Red Grosgrain ribbon
- Mini glue dots