Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Cocoa Snowman

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! I know I did!!
  I had this little guy sitting all alone on my work table. He's leftover from another project and I just couldn't throw him away so I made him into a card. And I think he is much happier now. lol.

   I markered him up with a black marker, omitting the words, and then stamped him on Christmas Cocoa designer paper. I also stamped his upper body on Red Christmas Cocoa dsp and cut out the hat and scarf which I paper pieced to his body. If you look real close you can see how I bent his scarf to "blow in the breeze".

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Click here to order from me.

  • Simple Seasonal Thanks stamp set (Holiday Mini) and Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Real Red and White cardstock
  • Christmas Cocoa designer specialty paper (Holiday Mini)
  • Soft Suede marker
  • Eyelet border punch
  • Playground buttons
  • dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...