These are the favors that I will be filling with candy and placing at each place setting Thanksgiving day. I made more than this - these were the 3 styles. They are so easy to make with the Autumn Meadows designer paper and the Big Shot Bag with Scallops. If you don't recognize the saying - well that is cause it is from our former saying set called All Year Cheer I.
After I assembled the bags, I added the saying, a button from Button Latte, and Twill or Ribbon around the top. The little leaf on the saying is from Autumn Days stamp set and is cut out and attached with a mini glue dot.
Here they are up close. I love distressing and sponging so I added that for a nice autumnal touch.
I can't wait to see how pretty they look on the table!
All supplies are from Stampin' Up! Click here to order from me.
- Autumn Days and All Year Cheer I (retired)
- Chocolate Chip and Ruby Red and Vanilla cardstock
- Autumn Meadows designer paper
- Ruby Red, Really Rust, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip marker
- Twill and Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
- Button Latte and Linen Thread
- Mini Glue dots
- Big Shot, Bag with Scallop die
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and find time to stamp!